Submit Your Official Transcripts to the Higher Education Office
6/13/2019 11:56:36 AM - Education Dept.

Please submit your official Transcripts to the higher education office at your earliest convenience.

If you have graduated during the 2018-2019 academic year please send your official transcript to me as soon as possible so you can be included in the Higher Education Banquet. Your transcript MUST have the date in which your degree was conferred. Also, if you can bring in a copy of your degree so I can complete your file it would be greatly appreciated!

Olivia Manitowabi-McCullough

Post-Secondary Education Specialist


More Education Dept. Articles